Tuesday 11 September 2012

Strange Tides

I've been thinking a lot about the past and the future, something my Shaman told me not to do, and I was feeling better when I didn't do it. It's like addiction for me though and I want to solve the problems of the past and the present and the future. But it overwhelms me and I feel like I'm drowning.

The book is frustrating as I'm between contracts at the moment so don't really have much of an income, but the pictures I want to use all cost a fortune, so I'm a bit stymied and I'm having to illustrate the book myself with the front cover being done by Andy Evans who has done many book covers before.

I always think money is like the tide, it comes in and goes out with amazing regularity, and for me at the moment the tide is way out!

I have spent the whole morning paying bills, well, at least I can still do that!  I just wish the tide would come in again and sweep me off my feet with it's great abundance.

No comments:

Post a Comment