Wednesday 12 September 2018

People I've been in a lift with....

During my time working for ITN, ITA, BBC, I have often been in a lift with various famous people.

One of my jobs was to "meet and greet" the actors and take them to their dressing rooms or the green room or the restaurant to meet their producers.

So....in alphabetical order as I remember

Sophie Aldred

Tom Baker

Reginald Bosenquet

Richard Burton (and his brother!)

Craig Charles

Tony Curtis

Peter Davison 

Sandra Dickenson

Charlie Drake

Robin Ellis

Tony Hart

Charlton Heston 

John Hurt

Lulu 

Miriam Margolyes

Roger Moore

Peter Sissons

Patrick Stewart 

Wow that's enough name dropping for one session!  It's a good memory test for me, and that's but a few of the people I've got coffee for, found a dentist for, taken to lunch etc.etc.
Got out of the toilet when the door stuck. (This is after being in the lift - the other part of my job - oh yes - I was a camera operator as well!)

I loved my job!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment