Monday 8 October 2018

Another day at the Office with Nuova Stella

The Office at the moment my dining room table. A bit homespun but in Oxford, living in a house with space for an office is expensive. We are talking London prices here.

Doesn't stop us doing the work though, at the moment we have:

info@nuovastella.co.uk
www.nouvastella.co.uk
twitter @NuovaPublishing
Facebook Nouva Stella publishing

We have a few problems working from home:



 Even though I was in the house, my book proofs were delivered in wet mud under a bush!


The boxes once emptied are apparently not big enough to hold a medium sized cat. Look at the face!  How cross?

Today I am updating our social media, which takes longer than you might think due to the interesting things you find on Twitter - like this surprise photo of my husband!



 
Have a good day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment