Tuesday 26 June 2012

I am living in the moment

I am living in the moment, fully committed to this moment in time. Moment follows moment, no past no future just the now. Enjoy it. Went to see a Shaman last night and it was amazing and I would recommend it to anyone. I went on a journey through my free running true self to the sound of ancient drums and rythmic clapping. Felt non existant ash fall on my head, choked on smoke from a bonfire in a lush green forest, heard native american laughter, and fought on Towton Bridge, the sun went down in a bloody red rush covering the fields of middle England and I was in the many different lands of my verdant and expressive mind.  Touched but not touched by invisible fingers, felt hands lift something from me, saw my body change to my authentic self and came out a smiling whole person. Calm and well.  Thank you Shaman.

No comments:

Post a Comment