Friday 31 August 2012

Right now let's get on with it!

Health scare now under control, small note to everyone who reads my blogs - don't get stressed it causes all sorts of problems!

Now onwards and upwards with my books, the history and the romantic fiction. More to come.

But this week I am making a 17c banqueting dress for a friend who is paying me to do it, and getting ready for our Sulgrave Bash !   Partay!! 

17c and 1940s mix lots of music, food by Stuart Peachy of Green Valley Fame, music by 3 Sticks who have played with Jethro Tull.

Fun by us!!

Yes I am sunshine and showers sort of person, but now I know I'm going to be okay the sun has come out again and I am happy!

Hopefully start new contract soon in the heritage industry!

Look out world here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment