Sunday 30 October 2016

Evil in Overdown

After six months away Hilary Long arrives back in the little Cotswold town she calls home,with her new husband. She's looking forward to being herself again and starting work in her City offices. But Hilary finds that new tensions and old jealousies are tearing Overdown apart, and a serial killer is on the loose. Can Hilary stop the murderer's manic trail ? Will Overdown ever be the same again after all the tragic losses?

Just in time for Hallowene - to scare yourself silly, have your heart touched and generally catch up with my Hilary Long mysteries.

My second book this year up on Amazon tomorrow. Bookcover designed and produced by my husband  Andrew Evans. Believe it or not - the face of evil on the book is completely computer generated. I told Andy what I wanted and between us we created it.

I think you can understand now why he was so interested in the 3D Veronica Scanner.

I hope you enjoy it.
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment