Thursday 10 November 2016

I'm not going to talk about politics - today it's all about CAKE

Movember cake to be exact. Today's offerings are the ever popular cheese scones, Guiness and chocolate cake, and Guiness crunch - an experiment I hope works!
When the oven timer pings, and the chocolate cakes come out,  in will go some nice flapjacks, so that will be my three offerings this week!   The kitchen smells of beer and chocolate, and looks like an explosion in Willy Wonka's factory!

When I cook, it takes about 20 minutes to make the cakes, and about 2 hours to wash up!
I haven't eaten chocolate now for five years and I do miss it occasionally. I haven't eaten cake myself for about the same time. Andy tests them all for me.

Luckily a moment in the mouth leaves nothing on his hips, he's naturally thin. 

Last week's Movember offering brought £26 into the total. I as always support my dear man so I have put £25 into his total.

Got to go - oven timer going off!

No comments:

Post a Comment