Tuesday 20 November 2018

Books


A Christmas tree made from books at Waddesdon Manor.

What a beautiful way to celebrate Christmas and a good book. Nothing better than curling up in front of a roaring fire on a squashy sofa with a good book on a cold winter's afternoon.

As a writer I read a great deal. I always have books for Christmas presents. In my teens my mother used to say that I don't read books - I devour them!

I paper flowers made from book pages. 

I used to feel a thrill opening a new book, the crisp new paper pages, the adventures waiting to be had. I would dive in and leave the real world behind.

Hope you get some lovely books for Christmas, I'd like to think some of them would be mine! Cheeky I know!

Christmas in Overdown: a Hilary Long Christmas mystery (The Hilary Long Mysteries Book 3) by [Evans, Margaret Cooper]
Christmas in Overdown: a Hilary Long Christmas mystery (The Hilary Long Mysteries Book 3) by [Evans, Margaret Cooper] A ghost story for Christmas, sexy, funny, scary and enjoyable.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment