Monday 18 February 2019

Money Money Money!

Well, I have finally been paid by one of the bookshops (thank you) for the books sold over the Christmas period!  

The yacht and the Lamborgini have been put on hold, and I won't be buying my Castle just yet.

£56.00 

Some stock has been lost and some stolen. Some had been taken down so that Celebrity Autobiographies could be sold over Christmas.

I have had trouble with my eyes brought on by a stress migraine - hence the huge letters!   I'm also fighting with exhaustion.


Maggie O'Farrell a famous author said recently that working without an Agent, Established Publisher, Publicity Manager,
PA, or an accountant - was like shouting in the dark.

I know what she means, you know you're there, but who else does?  We (hubby and I) worked ourselves into the ground to get Nuova Stella working, and we still are.

But the eye thing means a short hiatus is in order for me at the moment.  

Perhaps there's a vacancy in the Pirate Community - I have 
the outfit - all I need is an eye patch. 
 Ooops not a parrot! Perhaps I need two eye patches!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment