Friday 22 February 2019

Time

There isn't really enough of it. 

I have been going through my notebooks of research and have found more than enough to do "More Women of the Civil War."

I am also writing a 17th C recipe book.

Then I have got The Kings Men in development. Telling the legend of the Rollright stones.

Oh yes, I have bookshops to visit, money to chase.

As for the Hilary Long mysteries, Hilary can't lie low for a moment - so there are two notebooks for "Hilary Long and the Straw men" - as a working title.

The only thing I don't have is time.

I have been told there is a possibility of my having ME (used to be called the Yuppie disease).  No-one knows what Yuppie means any more do they?
Young Up and Coming Professional Entrepreneurs, basically a fashionable young middle-class person with a well-paid job.

I suppose I should be flattered, if I wasn't so exhausted, I would be.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment