Wednesday 7 November 2012

Movember 2012

Trying to raise money to help with research into prostate cancer is very hard.  Men tend to ignore their illnesses and the stupid animals can leave it too late to be cured.  One of our friends nearly did that - but he's on the mend now thank God.

Andy my hubby is a lovely man, and kind and he loves helping people, he's always the first to step up and he took on Movember at Rebellion where he works when no-one else would. He only has a small team doing it
and he's been involved now for the past 4 years.

Everyone has compassion exhaustion and not much money, I know this, we don't have much money, but I calculated how much I would spend on posh coffees in a month and gave that to Andy to boost his total.
More important to save perhaps my own husband or son's life than have a latte at Costa Packet!

So if you can and you are a bloke - remember it could save YOUR life - please give to:
http://uk.movember.com/mospace/index/search/#q=rebellion
and if you are a woman, look after your man by giving anything - as little as a pound will help.

I have become a Mo Sister and it's up to me to chivvy everyone on, so please,give what you can.
THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment