Wednesday 30 August 2017

Molly

Here she is
Molly Polly Evans!   A real little sweetheart from the RSPCA Cat rescue.  She's fun and loves her new toys, and food and is getting used to Eddie - they've even had a sniff of noses at close quarters. We think she's about one year old and was found in a shed after having kittens. 

Only two kittens survived and have been found homes. 

She's going to be so loved and spoilt!  and so is our Eddie below!

 We will always miss Amber forever - in our hearts
Here are some of my other cats - loved and lost - although at much greater ages which somehow makes it easier to bear.
 
 Sammy and his mum Sabrina - Sammy lived to 16 years Sabrina 18 years

Going Sealed Knotting? Me too!!

I know I had a moan in the last post about stuff, but I am so very very lucky to have what I have and be who I am.  I have a lovely husband, a nice home, tiny but nice,and  food on the table and have two lovely pets. I am not waist high in water having lost everything or in a war zone.  I am so very very fortunate.

Wishing you all a good weekend, and all good things.xxx

My problems are nothing.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment