Friday 26 January 2018

Another one of THOSE days

Found out that a parcel I posted to Sweden has ended up in Houston Texas.
Hubby got a puncture on way to work.
Lost my debit card.
Cat decided to hit the litter tray HARD!  and then go out - it's just too cold for outside toilet I suppose. 2 degrees today
I am wearing a purple velvet velour Goth dress because it's the only thing I could get on by myself wearing my so called Cricket Splint. 

Rather than get stressed out - I complained to the Post Office, Local and Regional.

Do we pay £250 for tyres for a car worth £100?

Cleared up kitty litter hopping on my splints and crutches, perhaps I should enter for Kitty Litter Olympics, took a bit of contortionism to do.

Goth evening dress surprisingly cosy and looks stunning, goes with my white face from all the pain and white hair from having one health disaster after another.

Debit Card turned up down the side of the sofa.

So all good.

Well I say all good  it's only 10.40am - have the rest of the day to go yet!

Have a good weekend everyone.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment