Monday 16 March 2020

Keep it light

Trying hard to think of good things to get through this time.


Home made Bath Buns?


Ted warming himself on a stove (electric!)


 
Porthcurno on a beautiful day


New kitten Molly rolling in the dust!





Irish soda bread for St Patricks Day




Sealed Knot encampment food at Bristol
 


 My book launch at Nantwich 




Our new Kitten.

I suppose I'm quite parochial in what I like. Our new kitten is to fill the huge gap Ted left. I cook because I enjoy it and like to try new things. I'm always amazed  when it comes out 
right! For every up there is a down, and life has a way of throwing a curve ball at us like the one Giaia the earth has thrown at us now. I like so many different things, writing, the Sealed Knot, my friends and family, drawing, sewing, helping people along my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment