Friday 20 March 2020

Podcast

I am always full of ideas.

Always up and down like a whore's drawers as they used to say in Shoreditch.

One day full of the joys of Spring, the next ready to jump off a cliff.

I try always to be kind and helpful, but God help you if you make me lose my temper!

Must be the red hair.

So anyway, my latest plan is to do a Podcast of my books, reading scraps from them and hopefully triggering interest in The English Civil War(s) yes there was actually more than one. 

I have to be the narrator, the actor, the writer.  Cool eh?

Oh GOD!  who uses Cool these days?

Today I mainly be dressed as the hippy I am. I feel Summer coming on, so I am wearing a floaty skirt, a linen shirt, my Viking jewellry and the leather armband my cat Rosie liked to teethe on. 

My hair is long and flowing after many hours with the straighteners and I'm wearing make up. I had kinda given up for a while, but I have turned over a new leaf.

This is where I need to be. Back in Cornwall my spiritual home. Watching the sea nibble at the edges of the sand. Walking on Sennen beach, working in my office with the view of the Scilly Isles.

Soon, it should have been this year, but the way things are going it isn't going to happen,
but in the meanwhile. I have this Podcast in Mind.

Keep safe.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment