Wednesday 9 March 2016

Book Launch

Wow!  It's all moving fast now.

My books are now on sale in bookshops, on Amazon, and the The Original re-enactor's Market!

The latest Hilary Long Mystery will be out when the cover is finished, and I've got to say it's one of the best that Andy's done for me, it's exactly how I envisaged it.

Then all the Hilarys will come out in paperback form - watch out Agatha Raisin - Hilary Long's in town - darker, sexier, funnier! I

Strangely I had never read MC Beaton's Agatha Raisin books. I'd read Hamish McBeth and loved the TV series, and I've read Poirot and Agatha Christie's Miss Marples. I've recently read Hiss and Hers - an Agatha Raisin book, and I'm really glad to say it is completely different from my Hilary Long Mysteries.

Although both books point out that the Cotswolds are not a place to retire to for a quiet life!

Another batch of The Women of the Civil War have just arrived ready for despatch.
I've done my shoulder in - driving to and fro Oxford in the rush hour yesterday didn't help, it's my changing gear arm. So I can't even lift them out of the hall.

So as tonight is going to be another big night - we're having a Sealed Knot recruiting drive in an Oxford pub - I am supposedly "resting."

Find it incredibly hard to do, my mind is alive with new stories and book ideas, and although my shoulder hurts, I just think, "I'll just do this - or that..." and before you know it I'm working again.

Saw my friend Della yesterday in hospital, she's a feisty bear, she has such a loving and
supportive family, and since serious complaints were made about her treatment. She now
has a different medical team and is making progress. She was even walking yesterday!

So busy busy busy - as Luke (Della's son) said to me yesterday - Life is too short - got to leave the past behind and move on. 

So onwards and upwards and as to tonight - once more into the breeches dear friends!
xx
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment