Monday 18 July 2016

Worky Worky Work Work!

It takes me ages to get into the headspace to work. I have so much to do I get overwhelmed and think - I'll do something else instead!  Bad move!

But  today I have given myself the day off  - not exactly a duvet day - but a I have been so busy I have to stop for a moment to breathe day!  Last couple of weeks have been frenetic.
So here's a nice photo

 A lovely gull on a Lyme Regis rooftop.

I have been trying to find who has used my Coppernob Design logo and sold it to Getty images.  Take a breath and relax ahhhh....

Surf boards lined up and ready to go.


Hubby had exploratory surgery and his stomach is twisted like a squeezed dishrag.



View from our caravan in Illminister. Keep relaxing it's all going to be fine...aahhh.

Sunday one of our cats was seriously ill to the point of it's the vets and goodbye.
 Luckily he made a quick recovery, this is him playing with some grass later on the same day!

In between times, I have had my costume book under review from the publisher and will
hear the results about that in a month or so.

I have cut out my regency dress and am ready to go to put it together, once I cut out the lining fabric.

http://www.homefrontfriends.org.uk/events/index_files/Page1708.htm

Going to be 40's at weekend and learning to Charleston at the Time Travellers Ball!

and finally a few words of wisdom from Henry James
 
Three things in human life are important. The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind, and the third is to be kind.

Have a lovely day everybody.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment